www.acraftersheaven.com.au

Thankyou For stopping by to visit my little crafting corner. I have just started an online business www.acraftersheaven.com.au to sell my cards and I am also selling craft supplies. I love reading all your comments, and am happy to answer any questions.

You can also find me on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/ACraftersHeaven

Stay safe,
Tania

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Spanish Tilda

Spanish Tilda from Magnolia's range.  She has coloured up queit nicely.  I used darker colours for her hair and skin.  flowers are from wild orchid crafts ribbon from craft queen Paper is bazzil; my mind's eye: "flirty- pure joy" and "lucky me- Just the Girls".  I used martha stewart's egde cutter "doily Lace".  I am waiting for my charms to arrive so I can add a fan charm from the bow which I think will finish it off nicely:0).  Inside sentiment is "life Blossom" from PrintWorksCollection.com.  Prisma coulurs: apple green; Limepeel, putty beige, blue slate, ginger root, celadon green, jade green, crimson red, pink, light umber, beige sienna, warm grey 70%, warm grey 90%, raspberry.
Thanks for stopping by xox Tania xox

No comments:

Post a Comment